The panel builder is a member of the assembly team and reports to the Panel shop Foreman. Some of the specific tasks to be completed by the controls technician include:
1. Assist and lead panel build efforts. Follow NTH panel build and wiring guidelines. Complete NTH panel build checkout list.
2. Develop a thorough knowledge of applicable code requirements. These include NFPA 79, NEC, and UL508A
3. Work with Engineers to ensure wiring meets project requirements.
4. Work with Shop Foreman to make sure panels meet company guidelines.
5. Assist with startup and debug efforts.
6. Follow safety measures to keep everyone working with electricity and machinery safe.